- A return can be requested for any faulty products that do not operate in line with manufacturers guidelines in accordance with the sections below.
- A return can be requested for products that are surplus to requirements and must be returned within thirty days of delivery.
- Special order products that are surplus to requirements cannot be returned.
- The condition of the products must be confirmed at the point the return is requested.
- Subject to the sections below, bathroom products that are returned as faulty will be inspected by FORMOSA BATHROOMS and a credit for the purchase price will only be issued, in part or full, following inspection and where we reasonably agree that the product is faulty.
- Products must be reported as faulty without undue delay and in any event within seven days from the date of delivery. Please note that we will not be responsible for any faulty products that are not reported within this time.
- Once reported as faulty, you should not use or operate the products, to prevent further damage occurring to the products whilst in your possession.
- Products are due to be paid for in line with our agreed trading terms, payment is due from you whether or not a claim of faulty products has been made, and will be due in line with our agreed trading terms until we reasonably agree that the product is faulty.
- For faulty Prima and Teka appliance products you should contact the dedicated Aftercare Team on 0344 576 6841 who will arrange for an engineer visit to inspect the product(s). Following inspection, faulty products will be repaired or replaced.
- For branded appliances, in all instances, the manufacturer will insist on repairing faulty products on site and must be given this opportunity. Contact details should be provided with your appliance(s), if you don’t have these please call our Customer Service Team on 01924 978 300.
- Sinks and taps that are returned as faulty will be returned to the manufacturer for inspection and credit will only be issued, in part or full, as agreed by the manufacturer.
- Kitchen products that are returned as faulty will be returned to the manufacturer for inspection and credit will only be issued, in part or full, as agreed by the manufacturer.
- Kitchen products that are already installed will be inspected before a replacement product or credit is agreed.
Surplus to Requirements Products
- Products must be returned within thirty days (of their original delivery) in their original packaging and in a re-saleable condition.
- FORMOSA BATHROOMS reserves the right to request photographs of the proposed returned products to confirm condition at the point of return.
- A standard re-stocking charge of £25 will apply, per order, and must be paid in line with our agreed payment terms.
- Any products that are surplus to requirements but reported outside of the thirty days from delivery are not eligible for return.
- A return can be raised by calling our Customer Service Team on 01924 978 300 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. An email will be sent (to the e-mail address you have provided) to confirm the return request has been raised.
- A return will only be raised by us when goods are available for collection and meet the criteria of a faulty product or surplus to requirement product.
- FORMOSA BATHROOMS will attempt to collect products, where reasonably possible, within three days of the return being raised.
- FORMOSA BATHROOMS will attempt two collections of the return, if both attempts fail, the return will be cancelled.
- At point of collection the goods returned must be presented in line with the reason for return.
- FORMOSA BATHROOMS drivers are instructed not to accept any products for return that do not comply with the criteria for products that are faulty or surplus to requirement.
- Collection of products by us does not imply that full credit will be given. If products are received in a condition not stated on the paperwork, FORMOSA BATHROOMS reserve the right to refuse any credit.
Credits for returned products may take up to three days following FORMOSA BATHROOMS or manufacturer inspection.
Please note: Manufacturer agreement times may vary.